Thank you for choosing Henry Schein Outlet Center. Before opening products, please review the package and label to confirm that you have received the correct items. Errors in shipments must be reported within seven (7) days of invoice date.
To begin the return process, contact the Outlet Center at 1‑800-235-6337 prompt 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org. An RMA (Return Material Authorization) number will be given over the phone and a UPS ARS label will be sent out so that you can return the product to the Outlet Center.
Please review the below return information.
- Any item received without a Return Material Authorization number (as detailed below) will be sent back to the customer.
- Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any return past thirty days are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Any product that is returned forty-five (45) days past purchase date will be returned to customer without monetary refund.
- Products which show significant clinical use by customer, as determined by a Henry Schein technician, will be returned back to the customer without refund.
- All returns must be accompanied with a copy of the invoice and a description of the problem. Please list the product(s) returned and detail the reason for the return on the reverse side of the invoice.
- All products must be returned in their original package with all included accessories in clean condition.
- All sales of clearance items are final.